June, 2015: The high number of attacks and abductions on Afghanistan's highways have continued to date. Most recently Afghanistan's Hazara ethnic group have been repeatedly targeted on highway attacks with passengers abducted on the Farah-Herat highway and the Kabul-Kandahar highway.
Status Updated By: Tolo News
1. Another 6 Hazara Passengers Abducted from Herat-Farah Highway: http://www.tolonews.com/en/afghanistan/18651-another-6-hazara-passengers-abducted-from-herat-farah-highway
2. Masked Men Abduct 30 Hazara Passengers in Zabul:http://www.tolonews.com/en/afghanistan/18349-masked-men-abduct-30-hazara-passengers-in-zabul
3. 9 Newly Abducted Hazara Passengers Released: http://www.tolonews.com/en/afghanistan/18632-9-newly-abducted-hazara-passengers-released
4. Rescue Operation Launches in Zabul to Free 30 Hazaras: http://www.tolonews.com/en/afghanistan/18459-rescue-operation-launches-in-zabul-to-free-30-hazaras
5. Ghani Confirms Release of 19 Bus Passengers: http://www.tolonews.com/en/afghanistan/19470-ghani-confirms-release-of-19-bus-passengers"